Disclaim, brand and sign your emails with Policy Patrol
Policy Patrol Exchange Disclaimers and Signatures allow you to add the right email disclaimer to the right message, automatically on Exchange Server.
It delivers sophisticated email signatures with Active Directory merge fields, formatted and condition-based disclaimers, internal disclaimers, and more.
The legal benefits of an email disclaimer tool are clear. Just as important can be the brand image benefits. When each employee's email consistently uses email disclaimers and email signatures in a professional and sophisticated manner, your company presents itself as a top-tier brand and organization. That image boost doesn't require the high-cost of employees making manual changes to signatures and disclaimers. With Policy Patrol Disclaimers, it can be set up once and done automatically.
Policy Patrol shows the email disclaimer and signature in Outlook Sent Items without requiring any client software or allowing users to edit or remove the disclaimer or signature before sending. This has obvious advantages; you obtain proof that an email disclaimer was added, you can check the formatting of your email signature and your email archive will be legally correct. All this whilst still giving you the peace of mind that the disclaimer and signature cannot be edited or removed by users. With Policy Patrol you can have your cake and eat it!
Policy Patrol is at work in the smallest offices and in the largest corporations, filtering emails for more than one million users worldwide. Companies using Policy Patrol include Nissan, USA.net, Targus, Canadian Pacific Railway, Radisson Hotels, Fujitsu Services, Sony of Canada and many more.
- Minimize legal risks regarding email contents
- Aid compliance with IRS Circular 230, HIPAA, anti-spam regulations and others
- Protect confidentiality with appropriate email disclaimers
- Increase strength of disclaimer by adding specific disclaimers for certain users or departments
- Project a uniform, professional corporate appearance by standardizing signatures and automatically adapting signatures and disclaimers to varied first email, reply and situational applications.
- Utilize emails as marketing tools by adding taglines or seasonal messages and by branding emails
As a Red Earth Policy Patrol reseller, Synergy has full access to Red Earth's priority technical support service. Access to the latest software advancements and BETA products ensures that we stay focused and on the leading edge of technology as it develops.